Wednesday, October 7, 2009

At the park

Since finding out I have Type 2 diabetes & trying to lose weight I have found myself venturing out for a stroll during lunch. I head up the block to this little park that has a bunch of trails on it.

During my walk yesterday I noticed some things I hadn't before. It was a beautiful fall day with the sun shining and a nice breeze. While walking I noticed the following:

-2 teenage lovers leening on a tree kissing.
-an older man sleeping upright on a bench.
-a young mother soaking up some sun on another park bench with her infant close by in a carriage.
-a motorcycle police officer reading his newspaper under a tree.
-parks employees standing near their truck.

Now I know that these things are not very exciting. They aren't even really interesting. I just enjoyed seeing so many people enjoying the day with me even if we wheren't doing anything together.

No comments: