Wednesday, June 11, 2008

36weeks1day

Today I am into my 36th week of pregnancy. For those that don't know I was diagnosed with diabetes at 6weeks & have been on insulin ever since. I test my blood sugar up to 7 times a day if not more & take 4 shots of insulin a day. I also have Hypothyroidism that I've had for 13 years after being treated for Hyper. I take medication daily for that as well. I also suffer from Panic Disorder & went off antidepresants when I found out I was pregnant. I went back on them at 5 months because the anxiety got to be to much for me. I wasn't taking proper care of myself & there for not taking care of baby Hart. I also, along with Gary decided not to work because of the anxiety. I will return to work after a while once baby is here though.

This pregnancy has been a roller coaster to say the least. It was nothing like I expected it to be. I thought you get pregnant you have a baby. I didn't realize the worry, stress & that my health could be so off that it could hurt my baby. So far though, she seems to be healthy. No signs of any birth defects & we hope that is the case when we meet her in 4 weeks.

I'm writing all this so because at 36 weeks I cannot believe we will meet her in 4 weeks. That the moment we have been working for & waiting for will be here so soon. She hasn't even arived yet & she already is our whole world. It's like they say. You love someone so much that you haven't even met yet. Thats what we feel for Sophia. We love her already. We cannot wait for her to be an outside baby!

No comments: